There are numerous activities that a Business Visitor can undertake that would classify his/her visit to Canada under “business.” If you plan on visiting Canada to explore new business opportunities or to expand current ones, then you may qualify as a business visitor. Every year thousands of international visitors arrive in Canada to conduct business with Canadian companies. If you are coming to Canada, and you require a Visa, you may apply for a temporary resident visa.
We Can Help!
Business Visa Requirements
To be considered a business visitor in Canada you must demonstrate that:
- you will remain in Canada for less than six months and will not enter the Canadian labour market
- your main source of income and place of business is outside Canada
- the profits from your business will accrue outside Canada
- you meet Canada’s basic entry requirements such that you:
- have a valid travel document (i.e. passport)
- have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Canada and being able to return home
- plan to leave Canada at the end of the period authorized for your stay
- are not inadmissible for any reason (criminal, security, health, etc.)
Business Visa Specialists
In the event that you plan on staying for longer than six months and potentially working in Canada, then you may be required to apply for a work permit. Please keep in mind that even if you meet the above requirements there may still be other factors that may be considered during the application process. Our Toronto immigration consultants can ensure that you obtain a positive decision on your application so that you can meet your immigration goals sooner and arrive in Canada as quickly as possible. To get started, simply click here and apply online now.